If you have a local business listing on Google that works well for your business, here are a few things to remember to ensure that you keep it up to date and don’t confuse or put off your potential customers!
- Business name or address change
- Contact details change, e.g. phone number, email address
- Changes to product or service offering or name e.g. rebranding by supplier
- Change to product pack or appropraite service pictures used on the listing
- New technology or slang relating to your industry or products
- Changes to opening hours, payment types or customer service e.g. guarantees, terms etc.
Finally watch out for out of date offers, coupons or other date related information you may have provided, it’s no good offering christmas gifts in January or perhaps if you want to be the only result??